ASMS strive to provide exceptionally outstanding levels of Mechanical Services expertise and customer service to our clients. In pursuit of such excellence we maintain the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. This is the international standard providing best practice requirements for an effective Quality Management System.
Our Quality Management principles are as follows:
- Leadership where people understand and are motivated by organizational goals and objectives.
- Management which enables a business to run more efficiently and achieve organisational goals.
- Involvement of all employees motivates and commits people to participate and contribute to continual improvement.
- Process approach improves consistent and predictable results.
- Continual improvement promotes performance advantage through organizational capabilities.
- Decision Making based on informed decisions increase ability to review, challenge and change opinions and decisions.
- Client relationships is paramount where retention of repeat clients is a true reflection of client satisfaction.
- Customer focus increases effectiveness in the use of resources to enhance customer satisfaction.
We have a quality system that starts with the designers and includes quality planning, samples, sub-contractor evaluation and supervision. These procedures include Equipment Procurement and Evaluation. Facility/Site Inspections, Testing, Snagging, Protection, Cleanliness, Commissioning, Safety, Hand Over, Client Training, Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
The Directors and Management are committed to the quality management system. Adherence to the quality management system operating procedures ensures conformance with the Clients specified requirements.