Palliative Care Inpatient Unit, Tralee, Co. Kerry
The project involved the construction of an extension to the existing hospital to house the new Palliative Care Unit.
The extension is spread over a single floor and includes 15Nº ensuite bedrooms, isolation rooms, multidisciplinary treatment room, rehab gym, office and associated welfare facilities.
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Installation of Water Services
- Installation of LPHW systems
- Air Handling Units
- Medical Gas Systems
- Pneumatic Tube system
- Air Conditioning
- New BMS to interface with existing hospital.
- Ventilation systems including isolation room environments
- Ventilation systems.
- Fire Smoke System Including New Control Panel
- Room Pressure Stabilisers
- Supply & Install Sanitary Ware
- Full suite of HTM compliant Testing, Commissioning, Reporting & Independent Validation