Spike Island, New Café, Gym Building & Refurbishment Works to Block B, Co. Cork
The project was completed in two different phases.
Phase 1 – Entailed the supply and installation of heat pumps for the purposes of heating and cooling the new Café / Gym Building. The installation of water services to the new Café / Gym toilet block and kitchen. Installation of fire hose reels & pipework.
Phase 2 – Re-commissioning and refurbishing existing boilers, oil supply lines and tanks, water services and existing heating system in Block B
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Installation of Water Services
- Installation of booster pumps & CWS Tanks
- Installation of LPHW systems.
- Installation of circulating pumps.
- Installation of 10,000lt oil tank
- Installation of oil line
- Ventilation systems including fabric ducting
- Air Conditioning
- Supply & Install Sanitary Ware
- Testing, Commissioning
Consulting Engineers: Callaghan Engineering
Main Contractors: Callaghan Engineering