Assert Centre & Laboratories – College Road, Cork
The new ASSERT for health building was completed in 2015 at the Brookfield campus, UCC, College Road, Cork. Fallow areas were left within the building for future fit-out. This project concerned the fit-out of a fallow area on the lower Ground Floor to house an Infancy Unit. The project consists of the supply, installation and commissioning of all mechanical services in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
The Second floor is occupied by UCC and is made up of assessment room’s offices and laboratories.
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Low Pressure Hot Water Heating System
- Mechanical Ventilation System
- Installation of Air Conditioning Systems
- Installation of Domestic Water Services
- Installation of Above Ground Soils & Waste Services
- Installation of Chilled Water Services
- Installation of a New BMS System
- Full Testing, Commissioning