Refurbishment / Upgrade Gas Fired Boilers, Grenville Place, Cork
ASMS were the PSCS for this particular contract which entailed the complete Mechanical, Electrical and Civil works.
The contract comprised of the removal of existing boilers and the supply and installation of two new 1,000kw natural gas fired modular boilers with associated flues, pipework, valves pumps and air dirt separators to be interconnected with the existing heating pipework mains in the 4th floor boiler room.
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Installation of two number Gas fired Modular Boilers.
- Installation of two number new flue arrangements
- Supply and Installation of new Duty Pumps to Boilers
- Replacement of existing 100mm Gas Safety Valve.
- Replacement of existing expansion vessels
- Installation of new heating branch connections to new boilers
- Installation of new Control Panel and BMS controls
- Installation of new electrical supply to panel, boilers and pumps
- Extension of condensate drains from boilers
- Testing and Commissioning.
- Removal of existing boilers
Consulting Engineers: Delap & Waller
Main Contractors: ASMS Acting PSCS
Duration: 5 Weeks