New Modular Build Inpatient Accommodation (Design & Build), Wilton Road, Cork
The project consists of a Modular Build Accommodation to facilitate the CUH. The purpose of this building was to decant other wards while refurbishments works were carried out within the CUH.
The Modular build is located on the roof of the existing out Patient Block on the southern side of the campus. All services are tied into the existing H1 Plantroom located on the second floor.
The building is made up of 15Nº Single Rooms, 6Nº 6 Bed Wards Offices & Welfare facilitates
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Installation of Water Services
- Installation of LPHW System
- Medical Gas System
- Air Conditioning System
- New BMS to interface with existing Hospital
- Ventilation System
- Fire Smoke System Including New Control Panel
- Room Pressure Stabilisers
- Supply & Install Sanitary Ware
- Full suite of HTM compliant Testing, Commissioning, Reporting & Independent Validation