New CSSD & Endoscopy Suites – Strand Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry
The project involved the complete mechanical and medical equipment installation for a new second floor Plantroom serving the new CSSD, two Endoscopy Suites, 10 bed Endoscopy Recovery Ward, two Endoscopy observation rooms and all associated staff, nursing, welfare and office facilities needed to run the services.
Mechanical Installation works for this project include the following:
- Installation of Water Services
- Installation of LPHW systems.
- Complete Plantroom Installation, Pumps, Calorifiers, distribution Headers etc.
- Chillers with CHW system for the Air Handling Units
- Air Handling Units
- Installation of new RO systems for CSSD.
- Pass Through Hatches
- Medical Gas Systems
- New Steam Plant
- Air Conditioning
- New BMS to interface with existing hospital.
- Ventilation systems including clean room environments
- Fire Smoke systems including new control panel
- Room Pressure stabilisers where required
- Installation of all Brassware
- Full suite of HTM compliant Testing, Commissioning, Reporting & Independent Validation